How long will the 2023 Maverick order bank remain open?

TommyBoy

Reaction score
"Consistent with our All-New 2022MY Maverick launch, we are anticipating both strong demand and global supply chain constraints to continue into the 2023MY Maverick. It is these constraints that created both long delays and left many customers with unscheduled 2022MY Maverick retail orders. As we look to limit exposing customers to these same concerns we plan for the 2023MY Maverick retail order bank to remain open for only a short period of time. Consistent with other vehicle lines, we will plan to provide our dealers with at least a one week notice on when the 2023MY Maverick order bank will be closed for new retail orders."

seantshen

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I was on a hiking trip. Saw the truck parked at the side of the road. Beautiful! Can’t wait to get my hands on it.

seantshen

Reaction score
I did. 24 hours ago 😜
I hope my order will go through. It was a Saturday (yesterday). And the dealer said the order system had crashed. They took my deposit and said they’ll enter it Monday when the system came back up. Will check with them tomorrow (Monday)

i had to pay a premium beyond MSRP. I hate that

Last edited:

TommyBoy

Reaction score
I did. 24 hours ago 😜
I hope my order will go through. It was a Saturday (yesterday). And the dealer said the order system had crashed. They took my deposit and said they’ll enter it Monday when the system came back up. Will check with them tomorrow (Monday)

i had to pay a premium beyond MSRP. I hate that
Wait.. What? You should pay MSRP for a customer order. What state are you in?

seantshen

Reaction score
New Jersey. How does it matter which state I am in?

seantshen

Reaction score
I asked 3 dealerships around me. They all charge a premium. So I’d resign to say I had to pay them. I am glad you don’t have to pay up.

TommyBoy

Reaction score
I asked 3 dealerships around me. They all charge a premium. So I’d resign to say I had to pay them. I am glad you don’t have to pay up.
We do MSRP for customer orders. I assumed they all did. Sorry about that, man.

rubydist

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
We do msrp for customer orders too. In fact, Ford requires that. So you can complain to Ford, but it probably won't change your price but it will get the dealers in hot water.

snoranger

Forum staff
Forum Moderator
ASE Certified Tech
Reaction score
I don’t know where in NJ you are but if you’re anywhere near Larson Ford in Lakewood, let me know. I’ll give a salesman to talk to there. They’re not charging over MSRP.
Both my mother and a guy from work ordered Mavericks last week from them.

seantshen

Reaction score
Too late for me unfortunately. But thanks for the info.

wildbill23c

Reaction score
Another year of limited production numbers too keep prices artificially inflated and so dealers can continue to tack on nonsense upcharges LOL.

Hoping Ford comes out with a hybrid AWD model in the next couple years, I keep holding out for that. Maybe by then they'll also have something like the Maverick out without the back 2 doors LOL.

seantshen

Reaction score
I don’t mind as much to pay a little more as getting the truck in hand soon.