Ford Maverick Tremor

snoranger

Forum staff
Forum Moderator
ASE Certified Tech
Reaction score
I like it, but the snorkel is a bit much. I don’t see an AWD mini truck being used as a hard core wheeler to the point it needs a roof height snorkel. The bed rack with the kayak carrier and awning (I’m assuming it can carry a RTT) seems to fit with the capability and market of the vehicle.

What it does showcase is one side of the potential range of this truck from mild wheeler to slammed street cruiser. I’d really like Ford to sell examples of both of these extremes.

RonD

Reaction score
We need more Centerlock wheels, lug nuts are so 20th Century

Might as well go back to carbs and points in distributors if this lug nut trend continues

wildbill23c

Reaction score
We need more Centerlock wheels, lug nuts are so 20th Century

Might as well go back to carbs and points in distributors if this lug nut trend continues
Or just go to Les Schwab they'll over torque them or not put them back on so your tire(s) part ways from your vehicle.

wildbill23c

Reaction score
I think it needs a true 4WD system option for the Tremor package...maybe the upgraded transfer case from the Bronco that gives you 4-Auto as well as high and low range. Put a locker, or hell put lockers in the front and rear and it'll really change the offroading adventure group.