Maverick's in the Wild

racsan70

Reaction score
Didnt get a picture but today up at the tiffin flea market I saw one pulling in to park. Black with silver steel wheels. Had a tonneau cover like the blue one at the dealership, may have to think about one of those. Ive always had a cap but Bren isnt a fan of them, given how pricey they’ve gotten I will probably not get one for a new truck, will be quite a while before they hit the used market, last 2 Ive got were free 7’ caps.

RonD

Reaction score
I saw my first one in the wild yesterday
I thought it was an Explorer Sport Trac seeing it from behind at first, but then saw the MAVERICK across the tailgate

So they are making it up to Canada's west coast

PoBoi850

Reaction score
I saw a car hauler with 3 Mavericks on it, but they were unloading at Lowe's. :unsure:. No where near a Ford dealership

racsan70

Reaction score
saw a silver lariat today at the local ford dealer. $38K. actual salesmen were roaming the lot so I didn’t stay long. Was mainly there to see if the escape was ready or at least visable through a window or door way.
69AC3AC6-4FD0-4BF8-981E-CC4A59227807.jpeg
8EAE46E7-B2B5-4D81-9863-08F26EBC8057.jpeg

Attachments

racsan70

Reaction score
Just saw one tonight at o’reilys. Its a base model hybrid parts runner. Guy inside said he had drove it and loves it, brakes really sensitive, you dont tromp on it like you would a conventional old school ranger. Snapped a pic on the way out of the parking lot.
AC6E1183-4367-4E0B-A07C-30A9F229BAEB.jpeg

Jim Oaks

Administrator
Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
Reaction score
I've been seeing more and more of them. I think I see as many of them that are business vehicles as I see that are privately owned.

wildbill23c

Reaction score
I've been seeing more of them, as well as the Hyundai Santa Cruz...the Maverick looks a lot better than the Santa Cruz. I've seen a lot of Rangers being used for business vehicles, mostly the extended cab models though.

snoranger

Forum staff
Forum Moderator
ASE Certified Tech
Reaction score
I see about 5-6 Mavericks a day. I’ve only seen 1 SantaCruz. I don’t even notice new Rangers anymore… there’s at least 4 or 5 of them in the parking lot at work everyday.

Chapap

Military Veteran
Reaction score
I see about 5-6 Mavericks a day. I’ve only seen 1 SantaCruz. I don’t even notice new Rangers anymore… there’s at least 4 or 5 of them in the parking lot at work everyday.
I saw about 15 new rangers lined up at a local accessory shop the other day. Didn't manage a pic. I've seen a Maverick maybe twice.

wildbill23c

Reaction score
Yeah the Rangers just blend in with all the bland boring vehicles out there....not sure why I notice the Mavericks more but I see a few of them, I guess I just don't care about the new Rangers enough to bother noticing them LOL.