Search results

1. Help for weak headlights on my XL

This is my first vehicle with LED headlights. The white light is weak IMO, and in our thick coastal fog I'm in trouble. I'm thinking of adding a yellow light bar or a pair of pods under the front bumper cover, utilizing the 4 hardware mounts. This shouldn't affect clearance due to the angle of...
  2. Custom wheels

I got my level kit, 245/70r17's and wheels installed yesterday.
  3. Custom wheels

The only reason I know what centerlocks are is because we had a 63 corvette at our dealership when I was in high school. I followed the sales manager to deliver it to the customer and watched the right rear wheel fall off. I think i'll stick with lugnuts lol.
  4. Custom wheels

I am ready to get some rims for my XLAWD, these steelies gotta go. So I figured I'd start a thread to see what you all have done as far as custom wheels. Not looking for hypothetical ideas for this particular thread. Rather what has been done successfully, hopefully with some pics and info as...
  5. Tire option ?'s

I think it's a 5x108 from what I'm seeing, assuming the 21 Bronco Sport is the same as I've been seeing people say.
  6. STICKY Let's See Your New Ford Maverick Pickups!

I got tired of waiting on my XLT so when we had a customer bail on this xl I got dibs on it and pulled the trigger a few hours ago. Those rims have got to go but I'm loving it otherwise so far. I plan on taking it for a good drive tonight to really get to know this.
  7. can I fit my motorcycle in the bed?

I have a 19 CRF250L, 87" long vs 72" bed length with tailgate down, it'll be close. I don't plan on keeping the bike, going to sell it in the spring but it'll be interesting to find out.
  8. 2.0 tuner maps?

I am looking into a tuner for my 2.0 and want to go with the sct however they aren't pre-programmed so I'm curious if anyone has a map yet so I have a place to start or other suggestions.
  9. Hey there

I'm a Ford parts guy, just ordered my first new automobile. XLT 2wd ecoboost in black. I joined this forum to see what kind of mods people are doing and frankly to keep up with where accessories are being sourced as well as problems with Ford's accessories. The past few years Ford has made...