Search results

1. racsan70

Maverick's in the Wild

Just saw one tonight at o’reilys. Its a base model hybrid parts runner. Guy inside said he had drove it and loves it, brakes really sensitive, you dont tromp on it like you would a conventional old school ranger. Snapped a pic on the way out of the parking lot.
  2. racsan70

Maverick's in the Wild

saw a silver lariat today at the local ford dealer. $38K. actual salesmen were roaming the lot so I didn’t stay long. Was mainly there to see if the escape was ready or at least visable through a window or door way.
  3. racsan70

Maverick's in the Wild

Didnt get a picture but today up at the tiffin flea market I saw one pulling in to park. Black with silver steel wheels. Had a tonneau cover like the blue one at the dealership, may have to think about one of those. Ive always had a cap but Bren isnt a fan of them, given how pricey they’ve...
  4. racsan70

Maverick's in the Wild

Heres the one I saw at my local dealership last weekend. The color I would want but more trim level (and $) than needed. Bren likes it, considering my dirty job it would be her daily and I would start driving the escape as a work commuter. Im thinking next year at this time we will have enough...
  5. racsan70

“file too large”- when trying to post pictures

Just did a posting and when I tried to add pictures it said “file too large” for every one of them. Tried several times, I was able to post the same exact pictures earlier today on the ranger station with no issues. Id think its the same forum software?
  6. racsan70

Maverick's in the Wild

well the columbus ohio 2022 auto show was canceled for some reason, but today on my way to the store for the weekly grocery shopping I saw a maverick at the local ford dealer. Needless to say- detour! Its the color I would order and a 2.0 /awd. The window sticker didn’t photograph well due to...
  7. racsan70

Maverick's in the Wild

Saw one parked today at a church along a state highway. Wish Id of had time to check it out but had somewhere to be. On the way home church was long over and no cars were there at all. I know at least 1 is in ohio though. lol
  8. racsan70

Article in motor trend

Theres a article in this months (feb ‘22) about the maverick, they tested it as part of the “truck of the year” theres a qr code that will take you to the article. not sure if posting a picture of it will work but we will see.
  9. racsan70

Maverick's in the Wild

Im hoping to see one at the columbus ohio auto show, I dont know the date yet, it’s typically in march.
  10. racsan70

Help for weak headlights on my XL

I put a small light bar on my old ranger and its made a big difference on nighttime vision. I think its a 5 or 6 inch sylvania. Its on its own switch. I used it more when I worked 2nd and was on the way home at 2am.
  11. racsan70

Maverick's in the Wild

I went looking at my local dealership for a maverick yesterday, 2 new broncos but no mavericks yet. Really not many vehicles there overall, back lot thats usually new vehicle receiveing is empty except for service work parking, not many of those either. Oddly enough across the street this...
  12. racsan70

Great comparison against the old school Ranger

it would be neat to see a towing comparison too, have both rangers pull a empty 1,000# box trailer, do timed 0-55 as well as stopping distance with a trailer. I agree on the point of wearing the same stuff for both test drives, that was the first thing I noticed, no carhearts when they were in...