Search results

1. Maverick break light recall

https://www.forbes.com/wheels/news/2022-ford-maverick-pickup-brake-light-recall/#:~:text=As%20many%20as%2011%2C098%202022,with%20federal%20vehicle%20safety%20standards.
  2. How long will the 2023 Maverick order bank remain open?

I don’t mind as much to pay a little more as getting the truck in hand soon.
  3. How long will the 2023 Maverick order bank remain open?

Too late for me unfortunately. But thanks for the info.
  4. Just placed an order yesterday for 2023 xlt awd

I’ll love thru my old photo albums 😜
  5. How long will the 2023 Maverick order bank remain open?

Don’t follow the Jersey dealers(n)(n)
  6. How long will the 2023 Maverick order bank remain open?

I asked 3 dealerships around me. They all charge a premium. So I’d resign to say I had to pay them. I am glad you don’t have to pay up.
  7. How long will the 2023 Maverick order bank remain open?

New Jersey. How does it matter which state I am in?
  8. How long will the 2023 Maverick order bank remain open?

I did. 24 hours ago 😜 I hope my order will go through. It was a Saturday (yesterday). And the dealer said the order system had crashed. They took my deposit and said they’ll enter it Monday when the system came back up. Will check with them tomorrow (Monday) i had to pay a premium beyond MSRP...
  9. Awd version reliability real world experience

Anybody having an opinion on real life reliability on the AWD version of Maverick 2022? That’s what I ordered for 2023. Thanks
  10. How long will the 2023 Maverick order bank remain open?

A few weeks ago I was on a hiking trip. Saw the truck parked at the side of the road. Beautiful! Can’t wait to get my hands on it.
  11. How long will the 2023 Maverick order bank remain open?

The dealer told me it may close next week
  12. Just placed an order yesterday for 2023 xlt awd

I was a 1976 Maverick owner when it was a used 10 year old car. Gave me lots of trouble back then. I hope it’s gonna be different this time. Nice to join the forum to share experiences and learn from all. How are you all doing?