Search results

1. Ford USA email

Yes
  2. Ford USA email

I am sure everybody got one , but what did you think of the email from ford on 31 st Oct stating that 45 day updates would be given to all those who ordered a 2023 ,regardless of any change of build or scheduling status ?
  3. 2.5L Tuning the hybrid ?

Is there any way to tune the hybrid other than reprogramming the ECU? I saw some guy on youtube getting his tuned on a dyno and it appeared it was all done via reprogramming,which makes sense.
  4. 2023 Maverick Commodities

Been thinking about this, it assumes Hybrids will be evenly distributed through model ranges. What if all hybrids are XLT so 35 % of production will be hybrid XLT, :confused: .I know its unlikely but the ratio COULD differ from 20% dependent on mix. I know certain markets (Canada for example)...
  5. Dealer markups .

:LOL::LOL:(y)
  6. Contractor downsizing to a Maverick -Ordered Sept16th

Hi There, Im a General contractor in Orlando, I carry a few toolboxes which will fit in the back of the cab and I carry folding ladders and occasional 2x4 and 8x4 ply and drywall . I downsized from my Ram Diesel last year to an F150. Most of my work is now within 20 miles of home and is urban...
  7. Dealer markups .

I agree, if you look at the second pic at the bottom it says "this is not a factory authorized sticker". I used the words "factory premium" (note parenthesis),so sorry, but when it says Manufacturers retail price ,what else are we to think?
  8. 2023 Maverick Commodities

Thanks for the reply ,(y)
  9. 2023 Maverick Commodities

So How does this work ? i ordered a standard XLT Hybris with a tow hitch , Does that mean 35 % of the 59% production will be hybrids ? And that I will have a very good chance of getting my truck sooner rather than later?
  10. Dealer markups .

I ordered an XLT hybrid with just full spare ,Floor mats and Tow hitch hoping that none of it is held up in the supply chain issues. A local dealer ,not the one I ordered from ,has a Lariat with a $15000.00 "Factory Premium" and a dealer scarcity fee of $20000.00. The total sticker is...
  11. Contractor downsizing to a Maverick -Ordered Sept16th

I ordered my XLT Hybrid on the 16th .Hopefully I'll actually get it !