Maverick's in the Wild

rubydist

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
We just delivered this one tonight. Without a doubt the best looking Maverick I have seen. The photo does not begin to do it justice.

Jim Oaks

Administrator
Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
Reaction score
I have yet to see a Maverick pickup on the road or at a dealer.

snoranger

Forum staff
Forum Moderator
ASE Certified Tech
Reaction score
I’ve only seen them at the dealership.

My mother test drive one yesterday. She’ll be ordering one as soon as they allow you to order the hybrid again.

racsan70

Reaction score
I went looking at my local dealership for a maverick yesterday, 2 new broncos but no mavericks yet. Really not many vehicles there overall, back lot thats usually new vehicle receiveing is empty except for service work parking, not many of those either. Oddly enough across the street this dealership has started a rv lot, its full.

racsan70

Reaction score
Im hoping to see one at the columbus ohio auto show, I dont know the date yet, it’s typically in march.

Jim Oaks

Administrator
Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
Reaction score
I spotted two in passing. Haven't seen any parked anywhere.

racsan70

Reaction score
Saw one parked today at a church along a state highway. Wish Id of had time to check it out but had somewhere to be. On the way home church was long over and no cars were there at all. I know at least 1 is in ohio though. lol

JAMMAN

Reaction score
Saw a dark red one, turned right out of a side street as I passed. It was short and wide and looked nice! I don't like red but the maverick made it palatable. Wasn't a plain looking one like the one my wife got a picture of a few post back.

snoranger

Forum staff
Forum Moderator
ASE Certified Tech
Reaction score
Everyday for the past week, I’ve been seeing the same 2 Mavericks. I see them in pretty much the same place at the same time, on my way to work. 1 white one and 1 red one.
The white looks pretty good.

PoBoi850

Reaction score
I saw a nice XLT Fx4 in the bright blue with black rims. I really think GOLD rims would look good on these trucks

racsan70

Reaction score
well the columbus ohio 2022 auto show was canceled for some reason, but today on my way to the store for the weekly grocery shopping I saw a maverick at the local ford dealer. Needless to say- detour! Its the color I would order and a 2.0 /awd. The window sticker didn’t photograph well due to the glare of the glass. $33K, 25 mpg rating. Not a fan of the black wheels but other than that I do like what I see. Its the only one there, like many car lots the overall inventory is really low. I was surprised that I wasn’t approached by any sales staff, I was there a good 15 min. Normally you cant linger more than 5 min on a lot before the vultures move in. Im having issues posting pictures, even though I was able to put the same pictures up on “the ranger station”, says files too large, will try again later.

wildbill23c

Reaction score
I've seen a few of them around lately. They don't look too bad, have to take a second look sometimes as they look like a Ranger size wise. Other than I can't afford to get one right now, one might find itself in my driveway in the future...especially if they come out with a Hybrid with AWD and still have the 4k tow capacity. Most times the Maverick would be all the truck I need, I hate throwing bags of mulch, sand, salt, etc. in the back of my Explorer, so whenever I go get stuff like that, or building materials I take my 87 Ranger...don't get me wrong I love driving it, but lets face it, the truck ain't getting any younger, and someday I will sadly have to replace that truck. I'd just need to find a 1/2 ton pickup at some point to do the towing whenever I need to move my tractor and implements, or pull trailers that are out of the weight capacity of the Maverick. I'd like an FX4 Maverick Hybrid AWD with a 4k Tow Package LOL.

racsan70

Reaction score
Heres the one I saw at my local dealership last weekend. The color I would want but more trim level (and $) than needed. Bren likes it, considering my dirty job it would be her daily and I would start driving the escape as a work commuter. Im thinking next year at this time we will have enough home equity to afford one. Im wanting a xl in this color, 2.0 awd with tow pkg. If cruise control isn’t available on a xl im sure it could be added. Im ok with the steel wheels, don’t really care for black rims. Too bad ranger rims wouldnt fit, I have 5 full sets! lol
A21CD8F9-B055-42A7-9008-70E2BB3842E0.jpeg
885F6648-DA59-401A-9101-E19B37A48583.jpeg
D5DAA25A-17D1-4F73-B367-B613D1EB2458.jpeg
F9019D15-7101-4214-ADCB-FDB15E4FF4C6.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited: