Newbie from Ga

erad53

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Hi to all of you Maverick owners, I just purchased a 2022 Black Maverick with all the bells and whistles. I'm an old hot rodder and fell in love with this new truck. I had a F250 superduty that was just sitting because of fuel economy and now I can start driving my truck again. I look forward to seeing what everyone does with their trucks. I'm already planning to lift for starters, after that only time will tell. Thanks for welcoming me.

snoranger

Forum staff
Forum Moderator
ASE Certified Tech
Reaction score
We like pics around here… you should post some.

wildbill23c

Reaction score
Awesome purchase, you'll have to give it some time and give us your thoughts on it after a few months. I'm leaning towards a Maverick in the near future as well, for most of my needs I don't need a truck, or need a small one, and the 4k tow package would be plenty for a lot of my needs...I'd still need a 1/2 ton or 3/4 ton when I tow my car trailer with my tractor and implements but for I'd say 90-95% of the time that Maverick will do just fine. I have an 87 long bed 2WD Ford Ranger, but its about time I get something newer here in the near future.

snoranger

Forum staff
Forum Moderator
ASE Certified Tech
Reaction score
That’s just way too much chrome… you need to do something about the XLT and those lug nuts. :LOL:
That’s nice… I like it.

erad53

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks, I like it.