Rough Country 2” lift

Brian214

Reaction score
Hi all
I orderd and installed the Rough Country 2” lift kit for my AWD Maverick about three weeks ago, I’ve had a very loud thumping sound in my right front wheel area every time I go over bumps or all the time when I take it off road, I’ve had it apart on that side twice to check torques and install, Once by myself and once by 4 wheel parts with no resolution, Rough Country has been no help in this matter, I would like to hear opinions especially from anyone else that has had this lift kit installed, Thanks

Jim Oaks

Administrator
Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
Reaction score
Did you find a solution? Did you add larger tires?

Brian214

Reaction score
I changed over from my Pirelli Scorpions to BF Goodrich KO’2s 245/65R17, After sending numerous unanswered emails to Rouch Country I called them and spoke with a Manager who finally decided to just have me return the Lift kit and they will refund the price of the kit, That sounds all well and good but it took me over six hours to install the kit and then $180.00 to have 4 wheel parts alight it, Now I have to do that in reverse and spend another $180.00 to alight it again, Their answer to that is Sorry