2023 Maverick Commodities

rubydist

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, I think Ford missed the mark again here. In our market, (which is a big awd/4x4 area), well over half of the Maverick orders are hybrids. I'm guessing in southern markets its nearly 90%. But they are only planning to build 35% of the total as hybrids. So I'm guessing half of the 2023 hybrid orders will not get built and will carry over to 24.

@Kynno, it means 59% of the total production will be XLT, and 35% of the total production will be hybrids, so 20% (.59 x .35) will be XLT hybrids. You and a lot of other people ordered an XLT hybrid, so you are not likely to get it anytime soon.

Kynno

Reaction score
Yeah, I think Ford missed the mark again here. In our market, (which is a big awd/4x4 area), well over half of the Maverick orders are hybrids. I'm guessing in southern markets its nearly 90%. But they are only planning to build 35% of the total as hybrids. So I'm guessing half of the 2023 hybrid orders will not get built and will carry over to 24.

@Kynno, it means 59% of the total production will be XLT, and 35% of the total production will be hybrids, so 20% (.59 x .35) will be XLT hybrids. You and a lot of other people ordered an XLT hybrid, so you are not likely to get it anytime soon.
Thanks for the reply ,(y)