Ford USA email

Kynno

Reaction score
I am sure everybody got one , but what did you think of the email from ford on 31 st Oct stating that 45 day updates would be given to all those who ordered a 2023 ,regardless of any change of build or scheduling status ?

rubydist

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Well its rather frustrating to give them money with your order and then hear nothing for a year or longer...

Chapap

Military Veteran
Reaction score
How is money handled in these situations? Credit already run? payments deferred? making payments? Deposite only and have to get financing when it's delivered?

rubydist

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
The only money involved at this point is any deposit that the dealer required to enter the order.

snoranger

Forum staff
Forum Moderator
ASE Certified Tech
Reaction score
How is money handled in these situations? Credit already run? payments deferred? making payments? Deposite only and have to get financing when it's delivered?
We’ve ordered a few vehicles from this dealer. I stopped in one day and got a price on the truck. I texted the salesman the next day and told him to order it. No discussion of payments, no deposit, nothing… just the total price before tax, title, tags. They’re not worried about selling the truck if I don’t buy it, someone else will buy it.
Normally they get a $500 - $1000 refundable deposit, but not this time. Maybe they forgot, maybe they just trust me, maybe, maybe, maybe.