WHAT’S NEW FOR 2023 MAVERICK

TommyBoy

Reaction score
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2023MY MAVERICK
In addition to the recent and exciting announcement of the Tremor Off-Road Package, there are a number of important updates for 2023MY – this includes changes to some of our optional packages helping to limit exposure to ongoing supply chain constraints.

· Feature Offering Updates
o Standard Cruise Control on XL
o Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation included with SYNC 3 (available in Lariat Luxury Pkg)

· New Packages
o Tremor Off-Road Package (available on XLT and Lariat)
o Tremor Appearance Package (requires Tremor Off-Road Pkg)
o Black Appearance Package (available on XLT and Lariat)
o Co-Pilot360 Assist Package (available when equipped with Lariat Luxury Pkg)

· XLT Luxury Package Changes
o Drop-In Bedliner and Bed Tie-Down Rails removed and offered as free-standing options
o Remote Start removed and offered as free-standing option (requires XLT Luxury Pkg)

· Lariat Luxury Package Changes
o Spray-In Bedliner and Bed Tie-Down Rails removed and offered as free-standing options
o Remote Start removed and offered as free-standing option (requires Lariat Luxury Pkg)
o Adaptive Cruise Control, Evasive Steer Assist, & Rear Parking Sensors moved to Co-Pilot360 Assist Package

Note that the full 2023MY Order Guide and Pricing will be made available when the 2023MY Order Bank opens on September 15th. We will also share a full 2023MY Maverick Packaging Guide which includes a list of key changes and images of the new packages. The 2023MY Maverick Build & Price experience on Ford.com is anticipated to go live in early October.